E XCURSION HIGHLIGHTS
- Cruise Curacao’s pristine coastline, passing all the nice resorts and beaches — a tour top-rated.
- Beach break: Swim and snorkel in sparkling waters at two beaches in Curacao, bring cash so you can enjoy snack, lunch or cocktails at the beach, and simply relax under the warm Caribbean sun.
- Blue room: Snorkel at and in the largest Cave on the Island, the Curacao Blue Room, enjoy the scenery of rocky coast line,
Enjoy some great beach hopping, relax and enjoy the sunshine. Then head into the exciting Blue Room for an unforgettable snorkel experience. This excursion includes all the sights one should not miss when traveling to this lovely island. Don’t forget your cameras!
Find a spot and settle in for the scenic ride. The first stop is at the Blue Room, it is an extraordinary, mostly underwater, cave located near Santu Pretu and guarantees for very unique snorkeling experience. It is easy to see why the cave gets its name – everything inside the cave reflects that perfect turquoise, Caribbean blue water. You will have the opportunity to see schools of fish dart in and around the underwater rocky terrain with crystal clear visibility. Notice how even the reflections of splashed waters will remain that vivid blue, this cave really is quite unique.
Next we will stop for your own beach break. You will be provided with snorkeling equipment, if you choose, or just take a swim in the gentle waters. While on the beach a simple lunch of bread, salads, and water/sodas will be included. Bring a bit of cash if you’d like to enjoy a bit more to eat, or cocktails at one of the beach-side restaurants. Hotel guest may be dropped at the hotel on the way back. Tour sequence and boat size may vary.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems may not select this tour.
- Price includes pick up round trip for cruise passengers from the dock.